Employment at Intermountain West
So much more than just some pink stuff in an attic, insulation is a key component of the structures that house both our livelihoods and our family lives. Dedicated to delivering comfort and efficiency throughout our region, Intermountain West pairs a small business feel with big company benefits. As the region’s energy and sound professionals, we show up and we BRING IT — every day. Are YOU ready to BRING IT as a member of the IWI crew?
How to BRING IT to IWI
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to quality
- Dedication to good service
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to be part of a winning team
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- In-depth training and national certification
- Pride-worthy products and services
- Job variety, including insulation, energy auditing, garage door and painting services
- Respect in the workplace
Requirements to work at IWI
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass drug screening
- Must pass a background check
Openings at IWI
IWI offers a range of opportunities. If you have the drive, we have the right spot waiting for you. We regularly seek salespeople, crew managers and installers to join our winning team.
Do you have the skills and ambition we’re looking for?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an inquiry form.